Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Date Night!

I suprised Ron with tickets to the Zac Brown Band concert a couple of weeks ago. It was lots of fun! I just wish I had known about the concert earlier than I did because all the tickets were the same price and they had sold out of the better seats, so we were up in the rafters. It wasn't too bad, though! I don't go to many concerts, so when I do, I am always suprised at how much people drink! It was insane! People were up and down ALL night long to either get a beer (or two) or go to the bathroom (from all the beer!). It was a good concert, none the less! He had about 4-5 opening acts, but did it where they would a couple of songs, and then Zac Brown would come out and play a couple of songs with them. We were really excited when ZBB sang "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"! It's one of Ron's favorite songs! Before the concert we had a really nice dinner at Uricchio's. It was so good!


1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

Oooh, I'm jealous! Despite the drinking, sounds like a great night!