Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Morning

Chris gave a really great "farewell" talk the Sunday we were up there. It was on I'll go where you want me to go. He made a refernce to when he was in Young Mens listening to one of his teachers who brought a jar, golf balls, and sugar. I was getting pretty excited (as I have had a lesson similar) and was ready to tell Ron that golf balls weren't as important, however, in this scenario, the golf balls represented priorities and the sugar represented the fun stuff, and mentioned that we should remember to make golf balls a proiority (or something to that effect!) Needless to say, Ron turned that around on me! Anyway, he gave a great talk and I know he will be an effective missionary!
Our "gangsta" picture.

The clan: (from left to right) Uncle Bob, Megan, Emma, Aunt Tami, Chris, Michael, Ron, Me, My mom, my mom's cousin Susan and her husband Lee.


What a stud!


No comments: