Saturday, February 20, 2010

On the Road Again!

We got back on a Wednesday from our trip to Washington, and that Saturday headed out (again) to Sacramento (minus Ron) for my OTHER cousins farewell talk! It was a short trip, but we had a good time. We left around lunch time and got there around dinner time. It just so happend to be my cousins birthday and we celebrated at BJ's Brewhouse Restaurant! I LOVE their pizza & pizookies! We stayed up really late just talking and catching up. Sometime in the middle of the night, I'd heard Emma wake up and she had gotten out of bed. I couldn't see anything, but got out of bed anyway to find her and put her back in bed. It was a good thing I did, because she had gone behind a giant stand up lamp and had yanked on my mom's dress (which was hanging ON the lamp!) and pulled it. I was able to catch it without anyone getting hurt or anything getting broken! We got up the next morning, had a yummy breakfast and headed to church. Laura gave a really nice talk and her and the other 2 sisters sang a beautiful trio they had arranged. We only stayed through Sacrament and then headed back home.
Here's how I found Emma in the morning.

My kids & my cousin Emily's kids (Andrew, Sydney & Baby Audrey)

Me, my mom, my kids & Hermana Nielson

The sisters (Alissa, Laura & Emily)


Too cool!


No comments: