Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fore!

Of course Ron wanted to go golfing while we were on vacation, and my uncle golfs a little, plus, Ron has a cousin that he hasn't seen in awhile that lives in the area and golfs some, so we thought we'd make a morning of it. Even I got out there and hacked around a little. We also checked to see if Michael could come ride around with us. We would've brought his clubs, but we accidently left them at Ron's grandparents house back home.
I love and hate this picture. I hate it because it's not very flattering of me, but I love it because I didn't realize Michael was swinging the stick behind me at the same time!




Ron putting. Do you see the carts & guys standing in the background? That's the group behind us who were making us so mad! They were these old guys who have nothing better to do everyday than to play golf and kept hitting into us and almost hit Michael a couple of times! Ron finally had to yell at them (well, he just yelled "HEY!" really loud when they hit into us) He also told the pros in the pro shop when he went in and they said they would talk to them.

No comments: