Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mr. Comedian

The kids and I were at my parents house when she had her VT over.
Michael: (standing on the ground, leaning on the ottoman) What's your name?
VT: Rumplestiltskin! (sp?)
Michael: (has his elbow on the ottoman, places his head in his hand and proceeds to shake his head!)

We were at home and Michael wanted to watch a movie. He's been obsessed with Tom & Jerry golf, which is a DVD compilation of several Tom & Jerry episodes, and only 1 of them is a golf one, however, that's the one that's on the cover, so it's the Tom and Jerry golf movie. That's what he asked for this time (again) and
Me: Let's pick a different movie!
Michael: NOOOO!
Me: (going to the DVD cabinet and pulling out Horton) How 'bout this one?
Michael: umm, no.
Me: (pulling out Flushed Away) How 'bout this one?
Michael: no.
Me: (pulling out The Letter Factory) How 'bout this one?
Michael: That would be perfect!

(This one happened with daddy) The two of them were watching the golf tournament on TV the other day.
Michael: Daddy, is Tiger Woods playing on TV?
Daddy: He played on TV, but he's all done now.
Michael: Can I play golf on TV?
Daddy: If you practice a lot, then you can play golf on TV!
Of course, daddy was pretty excited that he wants to play golf on TV!

2 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

I have to admit, I've been stalking your blog for awhile now without commenting. But these conversations had me cracking up. Hehe. He wasn't half as witty for those few weeks I was watching him, though I certainly did get some "looks".

KillmerFam said...

That's okay, I've been "stalking" yours as well! It's just been pretty recent that he's been coming up with these crazy things! Sometimes it's pretty hard to keep a straight face! By the way, I've been meaning to tell you congrats on the new baby girl! It seems like I haven't seen too many people lately and I feel aweful! Hope everything is going great for you guys! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!