Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

Ron called me the other night after coming home from work. He told me he was in the garage and that I had to come out and see this huge spider. So I grabbed my camera and went out and this is what I saw. Yeah, that's the door jam to the house!

To give you an idea how big it was...that is the button to open the garage door!

He didn't want to kill it because he's terrified of spiders and wanted me to do it. I told him that he was the man and that was his job. He tried to tell me that he didn't want to be the man for this particular occasion, but I made him anyway. So he grabbed Michaels bat to knock it off the wall.

I wish I had a video camera because the spider ran pretty fast towards him and he was jumping around trying to step on it! It was pretty funny!

Got him! The spider was still twitching when I took this. Yuck!


2 comments:

The Story of us said...

That's gross I can't stand spiders.

Johnsons Away said...

LOL, that is great. That was a BIG spider