Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ron Killmer: This is Your Life!

So, Ron's 30th birthday isn't until monday (I'll post more on that then), BUT we are leaving tomorrow to go on his suprise birthday trip that I booked awhile ago!! I'm so excited! I have been keeping this a secret for a LONG time and can't wait until he gets off tonight so that I can tell him. I came up with this quiz that he will have to do when he gets home. There are 30 questions ('cause he's 30!) and with each question there is one letter that spells out "We're going to Pebble Beach Tomorrow" (minus the apostraphe as I didn't know how to incorporate it into the layout of the quiz!) I spent a lot of time getting this together, so I hope he enjoys it! He is going to be stoked! But he wont find out until about 11:00 PM tonight so NOBODY CALL HIM AND TELL HIM BEFORE THAT!!! The plan is to leave tomorrow morning, check in, go play for a little while & at 6:00 pm, we get a complimentary convertable Lexus to drive for 2 hours (we'll probably do the 17 Mile Drive, then he plays a round of golf at Pebble on Thursday morning, then that night is reservations at a nice restaurant, then we come home sometime Friday. Thanks to all who helped & participated in making this a memorable birthday for him! We'll see ya when we get back!

1 comment:

Carla said...

What a fantastic idea! I'm stealing this idea for a gift for Devonn sometime. I hope you guys have fun!