Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pebble Beach!

***WARNING--LOT'S OF PICTURES!!!***
I have a bunch more, too, but I guess Blogger is tired of uploading, so here's what we've got so far of our trip to Monterey!
Ron & I in the cart
Hitting out of the bunker.

Happy to be playing!

The scenery is amazing!

Reading his putt.

Hitting off hole #7 (one of the most photographed holes)

#7 (I was having fun with my camera and the grass!)

This used to be Gene Hackmans home. (I can see why he doesn't live there anymore! ;o) )

Serious face.

This is George Lopez's home.

This is John Travolta's home.

This is the home of the guys that own the Palms in Las Vegas.

This is the home we purchased while there...we figured "Why not?" (NOT!)

Fun with camera angles...

Chipping onto the green.

Hello!

"I have the best wife EVER!"

I love bunker shots!

Ron Killmer saying goodbye to Pebble...(apparently there's a picture of Jack Nicolaus [sp?] titled the same)

Ron & I before teeing off on #18.

The infamous family pose...

Teeing off on #18.

What a stud!

The shot looked good from the tee box, but it didn't land so good...

The last putt...

HE MAKES IT!!! AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!!!!

We had lunch outside on the balcony at the golf course and while eating, there was a crow that was determined to get inside the napkins & tablecloths for the crumbs!

This was one of my fries...Coincidence? I think not!

Can you imagine how much THIS Rolex cost?

Putting on the practice green one last time...

He makes it AGAIN!!! Actually, he putted around for awhile and sank a whole bunch of shots! If only he had done that ON the course as well!

Goofin' around.

BIRDS!!!

That's good to know! Thanks!

A little windy, eh? Not really, the wind blows so much that the trees pretty much grow this way (near the coast line, anyway).

The ocean.

We played around the last day and when it was time to leave, Ron noticed a flat in the tire! So we drove down the road in hopes to find a tire shop, and, lo and behold, Tire Town Automotive was just a few blocks down from where we were. Whew! 30 minutes & $20 bucks later, we were on the road!

The cute shirts we brought back for the kids.

We had a GREAT time! I'm so glad I was able to do this for Ron for his Birthday! I know he enjoyed it so much! Thanks again to everyone who helped make this trip possible! Love you all!

No comments: