Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's/Birth Day!

Yesterday was Father's Day and today, Ron is officially 30!! I'm so glad to have found him and love him so much! He's such a good daddy and they just adore him! When we came home from our trip, it wasn't mommy they ran to first when we walked through the door! I'm so appreciative of how hard he works to provide for our family. I'm so lucky to be in love with my best friend! I love you, babe! Happy Birthday!
The kids drawing on their father's day cards.


I made cupcakes for Father's Day and this is what they were supposed to look like....

This is how they turned out! Not bad!

Daddy and Emma

Daddy & Michael




Daddy's birthday last year.

My two favorite boys.

Teaching Michael how to play golf.

Emma trying to wake daddy up!

Doing a little yard work.

1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

Love the pics!! Happy Birthday Ron!