Sunday, August 24, 2008

WE'RE HOME!!!

After 2 weeks and SEVERAL hours in the car...we've finally arrived home! We did go straight to my parents since they missed the kids so much, and we didn't have any food! It's so nice to be home! By the end of our trip, the kids were getting sooo tired of being away, it was not pleasant! Ron had been looking forward to sleeping in his OWN bed, but plans changed when he called to get his assignment for the week at work. He is working vacation relief (which means he works the position of someone who's on vacation this week) and it just so happens the guy who's on vacation works 1st watch sick relief! That means that he has to call in every day to work a spot for someone who called in sick. His hours could start at either 10pm or 11:30pm. So, basically, we came home, he took a nap, and then had to head to work tonight. Luckily, he got a hospital job at Memorial, so he didn't have to leave 1 1/2 hours before work for traveling and he'll get home a whole lot sooner. Another plus for his work week, I don't have to scramble for a babysitter while I go to work! I don't know how long that will last, but we'll see! I took lot's of pictures, but I don't feel like downloading them tonight! I'm going to BED! Night!

No comments: