Friday, August 8, 2008

Finally Some Pictures!!

Okay, so I finally downloaded my pictures onto my computer. I've been pretty busy/lazy lately, but have finally gotten around to downloading them (plus I needed space on my camera for our trip!) We leave late Sunday night when Ron gets off work at 10pm. We figured it might be better to travel as far as we could during the night while the kids were asleep, so hopefully we'll get to Washington without too many problems. We are planning to get up to Bellingham on Monday and staying through Tuesday the next week, heading down to Richland to visit my Uncle and his family for a couple of days, and then down to Reno for a couple of days. No particualr reason, just that Ron and I have never been there and we got a pretty good deal on a 4 star hotel! I'm pretty excited! We'll be gone for 2 weeks, so don't expect anything on here until we get back!



We took Michael, Jordan and Jarom to some Family Farm where they had a petting zoo, pony & tractor rides, bounce house and lunch for the kids. They had a good time.


This is Emma just before she started crawling. She was up on her knees, but she (of course) laid down when I grabbed the camera!

AHHH!!! GODZILLA!!!

We LOVE bath time!!!

Night Night Sissy!

Giddey-up!

Emma's "bowl" hat...

The famous words... "I'll do it!"

Our little model in training! Look at that pointed toe!


1 comment:

joywinn said...

Jennifer!!!! It was so good to hear from you! Your family is just so beautiful. I can't get over your kids and their big, beautiful eyes...just like you. They are just perfect. I love the name Emma...that's Bethany's middle name,too. I just love seeing you all grown up with such an incredible family. I wish we lived closer, but I am so grateful we have blogs now to keep up with eachother!
Love, Joy
Tell your parents "Hi"!