Thursday, June 26, 2008

Little Miss Emma

Well, we went to the doctor for her "weigh-in" and the doctor (who was a lot nicer and not as "worried" this time) said that all of her results came back fine. The only thing is that she was a little dehydrated. I'm sure there's a reason for it, but it just seems weird to me that a baby can get dehydrated when all they eat is liquid, but whatever! Emma now weighs 12 lbs 9 oz, where she gained 4 oz in 2 weeks, which is better than the 1 oz in 2 weeks! I explained to the doctor (again!) that she has her mommy's build and that I did the same thing when I was a baby where I didn't gain any weight for awhile, and all of the sudden I started gaining. She finally believed me and said that we would just keep an eye on her and told me some signs to look for just in case. She has a follow-up appointment next month. I'm really not impressed with her new doctor and so far, the only thing I like about it is the decor! But, she needs to be seen...

No comments: