Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is Ron's birthday! He had a golf tournament yesterday and today, but we had dinner over here with the fam this evening. It was fun! Ron said he wanted steak and HE wanted to bbq, so that's what we did. We also had corn on the cob, macaroni salad, fruit w/dip, cake & homemade oreo & homemade butterfinger ice cream! Everything was delicious! Ron's dad got him an easy-up canapy with 4 folding chairs, my parents got him some shorts to golf in, my brother & fam got him a massage, I got him rice crispy treats, and the kids got him a portable DVD player. He also got a card from his mom in which she said she was making him a blanket and would get it when we go visit this summer. So, he made out pretty good. I tried to make this day be a nice one, since it's his last birthday of his 20's!!! :o) Anyway, I just want him to know how much I love him and how much I appreciate all he does for me and for the kids. I love watching him interact with them and feel so blessed to have such a great dad that loves his kids so much! I even love the fact that he remembers to take time out of his schedule to spend time with me! I love you, "bunny"!!! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: