Monday, February 20, 2012

School Lunch!

Michaels school does Santa's Secret Shop to help the kids buy inexpensive gifts for their loved ones at Christmas. I remember doing it as a kid, so I decided to volunteer. Michael's class had already gone, but I still had fun. I worked 2 days. It was pretty sad, though, when you see kids come in wanting to get stuff, but they didn't have any or enough money. I did pretty good, though, and was only out $1.40! On one day I left for a little bit and had lunch with my boy! It was fun! He showed me where to stand and he and his friends put the items on my tray for me. And the food was actually pretty good. (Even though I had to pay twice as much than he does, but I got the same portions!)
This is Michael's friend. I don't remember his name, but while I was holding Michael's hand in line, he snuck his hand in there, too. They love it when parents come to visit!

No comments: