Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cute Kids, Christmas Jammies and Rice Crispies Treats

I love this picture! ^
Here are the kiddos in their traditional Christmas jammies. I like to get Christmas themed jammies for the kids to open Christmas Eve so they will have them the next morning, but I was VERY disappointed this year and could NOT find anything for Michael! If there was anything, I didnt like it (like the skulls with Christmas lights, or the bull dogs with antlers!). I finally just broke down and bought him Mario pajama pants!
I'm not much of a "baker" so the kids made rice crispy treats for santa this year with fun shapes. SOOO much faster than decorating cookies! Although, I bought green and red colored marshmallows, but that didn't turn out as well as I thought, so I probably wont do that again, or I will just use one color. The colors just blended together and almost looked grey.

1 comment:

Sonnet and Christian said...

For next year you should get Jocelyn to show you how to make pajama pants. She did it for a RS activity once and it was super easy. That way if you can't find goop pj pants for next year you can pick up some Christmas material and make your own.