Monday, February 20, 2012

Christmas Came and Went

We had a great Christmas, as usual! We had a first for us this year. I am normally very adament about not decorating for Christmas until December, but with Ron's work schedule, he started getting the stuff down and we decorated early. We waited on the tree, though, since we don't have an artificial. The kids had fun decorating. It seems every year by the time we get home with the tree, it's too late for the kids to decorate the whole thing, so I take a couple of pictures of them putting an ornament on the tree and then we finish decorating it after they go to bed! :o)
The tree Christmas morning.
I learned that the grandparents will spoil the kiddos on Christmas, so we usually don't do anything big for them. The extent from us were Christmas Eve pj's for all the kids, Michael got a Bull's jersey and Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii, Emma got a LaLa Loopsey doll and princess castle with princesses, and Brock got an activity walker. Of course, we stuffed their stockings with various things. I always feel bad because I don't get them much, but then we visit the grandparents houses and we come back with tons of things and I'm reminded why I don't do a whole lot! We are so blessed with lots of family who love us!!
Group shot before church!

No comments: