Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Little 2 Year Old!

Well, my little girl turned 2 this last Wednesday! I can't believe my baby isn't much of a baby anymore! Time is going by so fast! Sometimes I wish it didn't, but it's so fun as she gets older and learns new things! My little miss is such a sweet little girl! She makes me laugh all the time, even when I'm mad at her! She is so stubborn and gets in moods where SHE has to do it HER way or ELSE! For the most part, she is a happy little girl who loves babies, Tinkerbell, princesses, her brother, phones, and LOVES to put ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in her mouth! She's our little "sweet pea" and we love her SO much and thank our Heavenly Father daily for this sweet spirit! We love you, sweetie girl!
Emma at the hospital:

Emma's 1st birthday:
Emma's 2nd Birthday:


1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

Aww. And here I've been sulking about Cady turning 1. Scary how fast that time goes. You hate it, but at the same time, they're so much fun the bigger they get! (And then they go too big and you want to shrink 'em back to 2 again)