Monday, November 2, 2009

My Halloween Scare


I put the kids down for a nap on Halloween and was fighting with Emma to stay in her room. After awhile, I heard a thud and went running in there to this...She had pulled out ALL the drawers in her dresser and it fell over! LUCKILY there's a hutch that caught the fall and she wasn't standing between the dresser & hutch so it didn't pin her in or anything! She started crying, but I think it just scared her more than anything. She finally went to sleep! That girl! Geesh!

4 comments:

The Pollocks said...

Wow...glad she's okay!

R. Hansen said...

That is so scary.

Johnsons Away said...

I'm glad she's ok, those type of sounds just make your stomach turn.

Carianne said...

Isaac has dropped his dresser over on him a few times. So scary! Luckily he'd jump out of the way and just get his leg bruised.