Monday, September 28, 2009

Michaels 3rd Birthday Party!!

We had Michael's birthday party on Friday and had a GREAT time! It was an Imagination Mover theme and the kids had a blast! We had lots of people, good food, and even played freeze dance. My dad made the cute guitars that the kids danced with. Michael got lots of gifts, mostly Buzz Lightyear stuff (since he's obsessed right now!). I only got a few pictures because my battery died, but I got some good video of the kids dancing! But, I still haven't tried to download videos on here, so you probably will never see it unless you come over! In the meantime, enjoy the pics!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Michaels 3rd Birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Im so sorry we couldnt go. Jesus worked late and I wasnt feeling too hot, so we debated and decided to stay home until we were all feeling a little better.