Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael!!!

Leaving the hospital:

One Year Old

Two Year Old

Three Year Old

Today is my baby boys 3rd birthday! It's still crazy to think that I have a 3 year old! So much has happened in the last three years! We are so blessed to have this little boy in our lives! He makes things so much more fun! I can't imagine having a better child! He LOVES sports, preschool, Buzz Lightyear, and his family! He turns EVERYTHING into a golf club. He likes to play with Emma, until she starts taking his toys. They have a good time running around the house together and jumping off the couch onto the cushions! I usually postpone bedtime because they are having too much fun together! I love this little guy and am thankful to my Heavenly Father for letting me be his mom! I love you, son!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Happy birthday!!! Three is a fun age :)

The Pollocks said...

Aww, that's so cute. Happy birthday to him!