Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of Preschool!!!

Michael had his first day of preschool today. Ron and I took him this morning, but I had to work, so I didn't go with Ron to pick him up. When I got home, I asked him how preschool was and he said that he liked it, and that they went outside and practiced bowling (huh?) and that they learned their "numbers". When I asked him which numbers, he started saying "A, B, C..." I then explained that those were LETTERS not NUMBERS. We've been pretty excited about him starting school and had bought him a few things like a lunch box, notebook, pencils, crayons, scissors & a folder (he already had a backpack). We even bought him a new outfit (he needed new jeans anyway!).
Here he is all ready for school:
Walking up to the house:


I told him to turn around and smile at the camera...notice the bubbles?

This is his "classroom":

1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

That is so sweet. I can't believe all these kids are growing up so fast.