Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexis!!

My best friends oldest turned 8 today! I can't believe she is already 8!! So much has happened since she was born! It was before Ron and I were even married! I took her to a basketball game when she was only about 6 months old (maybe a little older!) and she was such a doll! She has turned into a beautiful young lady and has her own unique personality (but most of her personality comes from her mama!) :o) I love her so much and hope that she had a great birthday! Happy Birthday, Alexis!

1 comment:

Carianne said...

How sweet of you. She looks so little here. She is growing up too fast. She had her baptism interview yesterday and is so excited to be getting baptized soon. Thanks for her special post. I will have to show her when she gets home.