Saturday, August 8, 2009

Guess What?!

After many MANY conversations whether we should or shouldn't, we finally bit the bullet and..............PIERCED EMMA'S EARS!!! I originally wanted to wait until she was around 5, but Ron kept bringing it up because he was tired of people calling her a boy! So, I figured, what the heck?! Why not! I still had my doubts, but it went smooth (except for the crying!). the lady did a good job and they look really cute! They're still a little tender, but it should be fine after awhile. I'm just nervous she's going to get an infection. I had sensitive ears as a kid and had to wear 14k gold, so that's what I got her. Hopefully it will all work out (knock on wood!)
Before (all happy!):
After (not so happy!):

We went with a simple gold ball. I figure that when I can change her earrings out, I'll get her something really cute from work! I'm thinking pearls or diamonds! :o)


2 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

Cute! I vote for pearl earrings, but I am a pearl fiend...

I'm debating getting Cady's ears pierced early if the girl doesn't grow hair sometime soon!

Carianne said...

And you didn't call me to pierce them because???????? I would have done it for you for free! They look cute though!