Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

One year ago yesterday we were blessed with the sweetest, cutest little girl EVER! I am so glad to have this little spirit in my home! I love watching her grow and develop her personality. I'm not sure if I'm going to like it when she gets older, though! :o) Emma is walking, loves to clap, she has 8 teeth (last I checked--she bites!), loves her blankie, brother, kitty (which I SWEAR she says!), and loves to watch the dog do whatever. She still pretty much just says "da-da" and is stubborn to say anything else. This past year has been an adjustment, but we've made some sweet memories along the way and I look forward to the future with my little girl!





1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

I can't believe she is 1, she is too cute. I love the pics.