Sunday, November 9, 2008

Applying for a Job...

I have to post this because it was really funny and should be shared at a later date...Ron and I took Michael to see Madagascar 2 last night. Afterwards, we headed to Target for a couple of items. While daddy was at the register, Michael went over to the computers where you apply for a job and climbed up on the chair and was playing with the keyboard (he's obsessed with computers!). So I asked him "are you applying for a job?" to which he replied "yeah!" Shortly after, daddy got done and we started to head out, but he didn't want to come (NOT unusual). So I waved and told him goodbye and started to walk away. He then screamed "NO" (again, not unusual) so I told him to come on then, so he climed off the chair and started to come our way, the whole while yelling something I didn't understand. When he got closer I finally made out that he was yelling "I wanna apply for a job!! I wanna apply for a job!!" Maybe I should've let him, since he probably wont want to when he's old enough....

1 comment:

Carianne said...

too cute! Halloween costumes were cute too. How is everybody? This year is going by so fast I can't believe it's already the middle of November. I have so much to do and such little time. Urgh! Hey I don't have your email address so I couldn't invite you to my private blog.