Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kindergarten!!!

My little boy started kindergarten this year! It seems weird now, because we've gone the last 5 years doing what we want when we want, but now it will all change! Now we have to worry about school being in and all that comes with it! It's not as overwhelming as I thought it might be, but it is an adjustment to get up early and get him to school every morning! I did pretty good, too. Not too many tears. I teared up a little at the orientation they had the Friday before school started, and got a little choked up the first day of school, but no tears! The night before Ron gave him a father's blessing, and then he had to leave. He wanted to play in a mid-amatuer golf tournment and the only one he could sign up for was the first day of school! Ron was pretty bummed he missed it, but we all made it through okay! The morning of (and the whole week!), Michael requested eggs, waffles & strawberry milk!


All ready to go. I drove him and picked him up the first day of school, but from then on, he's been riding the bus.

His desk.

This was him when we picked him up.

He loves to ride the bus with cousins!



I had my aunt take pictures for back to school! :o)


2 comments:

Hyestyle Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hyestyle Photography said...

Jen you need to crop off the top of this photo lol