Sunday, September 11, 2011

Floating Down the Snake River

I took my camera on the river, just in case we got wet I didn't want my phone to get ruined. Ron's grandpa has family that have a boat so we took it out on the Snake River. Ron's grandpa has fished up and down this river for YEARS! He stopped a couple of times to cast, but didn't catch anything. After he took us out (minus Brock) for about an hour, Emma and I went back to Aunt Onda's house to get ready for the bbq and the boys stayed out to do some fishing. I didn't really pay much attention to how we got to the river from Onda's house, because I didn't realize I was driving back by myself! Luckily, I was able to find out how to get back without getting lost! Go Me! :o)

Michael was NOT happy about wearing the pink life vest! He almost decided not to go because of it!




Emma driving the boat with Grandpa!

Michael's turn!




No comments: