Thursday, August 18, 2011

Abby Spends the Night & Rolling Over!

Ryan & Amanda took the boys to an Aquabats concert down in San Diego a few weeks ago and they asked if I could watch Abby. Since the concert was going to go late and we had church the next day, I offered to have her spend the night. The kids had a blast playing and having fun with their cousin! I did take a picture of all the cousins in the bath, but Abby wouldn't sit down and I didn't think I should post it for the whole web to see!


I'd been trying to get Brock to roll over for awhile. He turned his body waaaaay over, but to no avail. He FINALLY rolled over Wednesday, July 27th while I was at work and Gabi was watching the kids! Of course! He rolled over from back to front and front to back! He didn't do it for me when I got home that night (of course, again!) but finally did it for us Thursday night! We got video, but it's on our phones!




No comments: