Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't sure if I was going to have one or not because I still had a lot of Michael's old stuff. There were just a few things I needed to get because I had gotten rid of some things or they were destroyed. I had asked my mom if she was wanting to do one, because if not, I was going to start collecting some things. She said she wanted to do one, so I held off on buying stuff. My mom & Amanda and several other people worked REALLY hard putting it together and making it so nice for me! We had a great turn-out and I got a lot of good stuff! :o)
These were the party favors that a friend of mine whom I hadn't seen in SEVERAL years made for me. We had reconnected on facebook and I've noticed all her crafty things she's done, so my mom contacted her and asked if she would help out making these little booties that we had seen done for another shower she helped out with! They were SO cute and made out of styrofoam cups!!



We had the shower in the morning and did a breakfast theme. We had muffins, fruit, quiches, breakfast pizza, french toast casserole, blueberry tarts, cinnamon rolls, hashbrown casserole & orange juice! It was SO good! Thanks to all who helped make it! :o)

This was the picture table that was set up when you first walk in. We had several pictures of my photo shoot & an ultrasound picture and the picture that we announced the pregnancy with.

My mom worked so hard and planned for all kinds of fun things! She even took Emma to Target and bought her a new outfit for the occasion...shoes and all! :o) She looked SO cute!

Grandma Smeesh (Smith) with baby Lincoln! (Lindsey's baby)

An intense game of musical bottle!

My sweet little girl helping me open presents. She helped with about half of them, but decided it would be more fun to play with Elyse! (The daughter of the hostess)



I had a GREAT time and am so thankful to all those who came to make it that more special! Thanks to all those that helped with the shower! I'm a lucky girl! :o) Now, I just need the baby!!!

No comments: