Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Who Wants a Clean....Closet?

We've been trying to get things together to apply for passports, so I've been searching my house to find Ron's old/expired one. Next on the list was my closet. Since we moved in, We've pretty much just shoved things on top of the shelves above the racks, so I thought, "why not organize it?" So that's what we did! I went through everything on the top, while Ron went through some of his work papers and clothes, then I went through my clothes. Here's the during process.
The section I use to hang my hang-up clothes to dry.
Going through our clothes.

I think it's time to have a yard sale! (PS please excuse the bra on the door...I didn't notice it was there! oops!)

The trash pile!


1 comment:

Carla said...

You have a lot of clothes... I'm jealous!