Monday, April 5, 2010

Temple Trip

I had gotten an email to have a girls day at the temple, but the only people that were able to go was me and Amanda, so we went ahead and went. My brother watched his and my kids so that we could go and do initiatories. We took Abby with us and Amanda had her while I went in and did a few names, then we switched. On the way home, we stopped at the Valencia mall so I could exchange a shirt that I bought for Emma at the Disney store. After that, we had lunch at an Argentine style restaraunt that was pretty good! We started to head home and stopped for gas in Gorman. Normally I go to the Chevron and then get right back on the freeway, however, this time I went under the freeway and went to a different station. So, out of habit, I just got back on the freeway and didn't think much of it until I saw Pyramid Lake! I couldn't believe I had done that! I immediately got off and turned around! I felt bed though, because my brother had all those kids by himself! It turned out alright, though and we had an amazing day at the temple, none the less!
Here are a few pictures that I took:



2 comments:

The Pollocks said...

Beautiful pictures! I definitely love going and being at the temple. I've totally done the freeway thing, too, and not realizing it until I recognize something. Whoops!

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

Beautiful photos! Perhaps that detour was just a way to protect you from something. I always try to think that when I get delayed/sidetracked/lost/broken down. :)