Friday, July 11, 2008

The Fourth

Hope everyone had a great 4th! Ron had to work a swap in the morning and then his regular shift in the afternoon, so we didn't see him pretty much all day. We started off with the day with the annual pancake breakfast at the church. It was pretty good. I'm not big on pancakes, but they had eggs, hash browns, and sausage. Then it was off to my parents house. The kids played for awhile and then we went to the grocery store for last minute items. When we got back, I tried to put Michael down for a nap, but that was not successful! He gets so stubborn sometimes! (I think he gets it from his daddy...tee hee!) I went back to my house so I could get a few things for the "party". I ordered the kids the Animal Safari Water Park thing from Fisher-Price. and took it over there. When the older boys woke up from their nap, we all went outside to play in the water.


















The next Abercrombie & Fitch model...


After a delicious BBQ Ribs, Hamburgers & Hot Dogs, it was on to Homemade Ice-Cream and Fireworks...

Jordan got to help light them this year...







No comments: