Friday, May 30, 2008

6 Months Old!!!


I can't believe it! My baby is 6 months old already! I would say she's "growing like a weed", but that would be untrue! Ron took her to the doctor for her 6 month checkup and they informed him that she is a little underweight. At her 4 month checkup she was 12lbs 4 1/2oz 25in, and at her 6 month she was 12lbs 4oz 26in! So, we are now in the process of feeding her more rice cereal, veggies/fruits, etc. Anything that has more calories, basically. We take her back in in a couple of weeks to make sure she's gaining weight. Anyway, this picture was taken by my Aunt Teresa on Memorial Day. I thought it was soooo cute!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

No Way!! She's really 6 months old? You were still fat and prego when I saw you last, right? She sure is beautiful!
Yes, we'll be in town next thursday and we're staying for a couple days after the wedding too. Should be tons-o-fun!!

Carla said...

What a beautiful picture! (It's Carla Holsonbake btw). I can't believe I'm barely discovering your blog now!