Monday, September 3, 2012

Seattle

The wedding was on Saturday, we recovered Sunday, and Monday headed to Seattle to play around and then go to the Mariner's game that night! It was Ron's Aunt's birthday, so it was nice to spend it with her!
 

 
We decided that since we both had to be back to work Wednesday, we didn't want to drive the 2 hours back north just to head back south the next day and just started driving! I figured that I would try to make it to Oregon and then get a room. But as I was driving I started feeling ok. I did stop at a hotel in Oregon, but it was going to be really expensive for just a few hours and I didn't want to pay it so I kept driving. I got to California and was done! We stopped, got some snacks, took a potty break and I let Ron drive. We made it to Sacramento and stopped for lunch. After lunch we got back on the road and made it back home by dinner. Not too bad!

No comments: