Sunday, March 18, 2012

Birthday Party, Toy Car, and Valentine's Day

Emma was invited to a birthday party for a little girl in her primary class. It was fun! They had a bbq, bounce house, pinata, and face painting! A real, professional face painter! There were several kids that had gotten their faces done of different animals (ie: bears, lions, butterflies, etc). Emma gets up there and the lady asked her what she wanted. She said "a pink flower." The lady then said, "Do you want it on your cheek?" Emma said, "I want a pink flower all over!" So, this is what she got! She was SOOOOOOOO sad that night when I gave her a shower and it came off!
Brock is getting to the point where he's standing and walking along furniture. We got this little car when Michael was starting to walk, and he was walking within a week! Brock isn't as advanced, but I didn't figure he would be. He still likes it as long as we remind him we have it. He doesn't usually go to it by himself to play with it! He doesn't sit on it for long, either. He'd rather walk around with it.
I was spoiled this year for Valentines! I found this strand of pearls at work and thought it would be perfect for the dress I got for Ron's brother's wedding. However, when I tried them on I wasn't sure if they would be long enough, so I kinda forgot about them until Valentines morning, Ron came in with a box and when I opened it, there they were! Even if I don't wear them to the wedding, I'm SO glad I have REAL pearls!!

No comments: