Sunday, August 29, 2010

Provo

Since I had just found out I was pregnant, I didn't want to travel by myself, so I asked Gabi to come along with me since she has some friends and family that live in Provo. She agreed and we were off on a Friday. Ron's sister lives in Provo and his mom was visiting, so we were to meet them there, stay the night, and then leave the next day. When we got there, we transferred our stuff into the other vehicle, said our goodbyes to Gabi, and then got to hang out with grandma. Ron's sister was in Salt Lake when we got there for a dance practice she had. It was a practice before the tryouts the next morning for the dance team for the Utah Grizzlies (the semi-pro hockey team.) Saturday, while we were waiting for Mary, we ran some last minute errands, picked up some last minute things before the trip. When she got done, we headed out, but first stopped at a waterfall that's nearby (I don't remember the name, but a lot of people go). The first picture is shortly after we got into UT and I saw this crazy looking rain cloud!