Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Waiting for Bear...










So, Michael has this little "bear blankie" that he likes to sleep with. He doesn't really carry it around anywhere, unless he's sick, he only has it when he takes naps or goes down at bedtime. So, the other day, I had taken his & Emma's bear blankies and thrown them in the wash. Well, he saw me take it and got all upset. I explained that bear was dirty and needed a bath, but he didn't want me to take it. When I got the load started, I picked him up so he could look inside (we have a see through top washer) and so he was a little happier, until I got tired of holding him so I put him down. He was upset for a little while, but then forgot about it until it was time for the dryer. He followed me in there and saw me put bear in the dryer and got upset when I closed the door. I showed him the door & we watched bear for a little while while it spun, but I got up and said "let's go" but I noticed he wasn't following. When I went back, he was now sitting on the ground watching and waiting! After awhile, I think he got bored because he went back to our room to watch TV and I got this picture:





I also got this picture of Emma. I came home one night and she was wrapped in a blanket & when I pulled the blanket off, I saw this:


1 comment:

Carianne said...

I love Mr. Sad Face. Too Funny! The twins prop their leg up like that in their stroller. And it is usually opposite legs. Then Sai is usually holding Eli's arm. Very protective brother. My next washer and dryer set I want is the ones with the window. How fun to watch your laundry wash...for the kids I mean