Sunday, January 27, 2008

On a Diet!

Yep, that's right! The Killmer's on starting a "diet". We've started eating healthier and are exercising more. We even went out and bought an Elyptical (sp?) with some credit that Ron got for golf. We're doing pretty good so far, but it's only been a week, so hopefully we'll keep it up! I'm even cooking more, which is good on the budget but it made me realize why I don't like cooking....because then you have to clean up! I feel like I've been doing nothing but pick up Michael's toys & wash dishes! Oh well, I guess it's part of the job, right?
Micheal is starting his "I can't talk still, so I guess I'll just whine" stage! It's getting to be really frustrating, but we have to learn to control ourselves because he can't really help the fact that he can't turn his jibberish into words yet!
Ron started his Assistant coaching and is loving it! He said the kids started calling him "Mr. Killmer" but he put a stop to that quick! Now they just call him "coach". He says there's a couple of freshman that are pretty good, so they may do well this year and when he takes over as head coach!
Emma's still just as pretty as ever and is smiling a lot, especially in the mornings! She's a good baby! I'm getting pretty successful with keeping her in her crib. She only wakes up once during the night, so that's nice! I did bring her in bed last night, but it was very windy & noisy, so I think it was keeping her up. I was also afraid the power would go out & I wouldn't be able to hear her without the monitor. So hopefully one night didn't ruin my hard work!

No comments: